Good things are continuing to happen on campus. Please pray for two students who we recently have had the chance to talk with about spiritual things. One accepted Christ for the first time and the other is coming back to the Lord. Next weekend is our annual men's retreat. It is called ManLand and it is really the highlight of the year for alot of guys. Please pray they would make friendships, hear from God and not get hurt!
And here are the latest videos and pictures of Lucie. Hope you enjoy them








.jpg)
.jpg)
6 comments:
oh my GOODNESS - she is simply the cutest!!! I just love those baby giggles - and she's got the best one ever! I love all the fall pics, Jessie you're cute as ever and have such a precious family! I love Lucie's hats, gosh she's just adorable! God bless you all
Lucie is adorable!! i love the video of her belly-laugh!! can't wait to meet her in person. are you guys coming home for the holidays??
what great pictures of ADORABLE lucie!!! i watched the video of her laughing a few times, and thought id die of cuteness... thats the first time i have heard her belly laugh :)
Oh my cuteness!!! What a sweetie! I LOVE the laughing video, isn't that the best!! Looks like you guys are having fun being parents! We miss you!
Lucie is such a doll! My gosh, the video of her laughing is histerical and precious! And of course the series of photos with Lucie in the leaves and then eating the leaves and then Jessie cleaning out her mouth are hilarious!
I love all the pictures!! I can't wait to see you guys at winter conference.
Post a Comment