Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snowed in!

We arrived in Portland a few days ago. At the last minute we decided to fly from Missoula because the roads were so bad. We are so glad we did because there is more snow in Portland than I have ever seen. 9 inches fell at Justin's parents house in Hillsboro yesterday and then 1/4 of freezing rain showed up on top of the snow. It really is amazing. This is more snow than we have seen in Missoula. We are enjoying a few days in Hillsboro and then a few in Canby with Jessie's mom before the Winter Conference begins on the 28th. We are looking forward to being at the Christmas eve service and the January 4th service at Canby Alliance Church.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ugh - I'm so over all this snow - are you all enjoying it? It's delaying our move, so I'm totally bummed!

Glad you're here safe and having good times with family/friends!