Saturday, February 7, 2009

Old TV shows

Tonight we were reminiscing with some friends about old late 80's and early 90's TV shows we all used to watch. Growing Pains, Silver Spoon, Family Ties, The Facts of Life, Step by Step, Family Matters, Who's the Boss, remember these gems of classic TV? We found the intro's to these shows on YouTube and were watching and laughing at how terrible they were. What was your favorite childhood TV show?

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh...I love talking about old shows! I never missed Growing Pains or Who's the Boss. Oh and The Wonder Years. And what about Charles in Charge or Diff'rent Strokes...yeah, I watched a lot of t.v. as a kid. :)

Anonymous said...

Old shows were fun. I liked most of the ones you mentioned. Facts of Life is still a favorite. Some of these shows can be found on hulu.com for free! :)
anita