Where have the last four weeks gone? It seems like we were just driving away from the hospital yesterday. Lucie is continuing to do well. She has definitely been sleeping more the last few days. She goes down easier and is "learning" how to nap a little bit. Jessie and I have also learned something....about diapers....they are not cheap! We have tried 3 different kinds and I really feel like we have become diaper snobs. Target brand, no good. The velcro strap things are way to big. Huggies, also not so good. Their "N" diapers (N stands for newborn) are to big for Lucie. Now Pampers, yes Pampers are the way to go. Just the right size and the straps don't wrap around to her back. The problem is we now have 160 Huggies diapers because they were on sale. Oh well, Lucie will burn through those in just about a week.
The slide show below has a bunch a pictures of Lucie. The other day we caught her asleep in our bed and well as you will see, I just couldn't put the camera down. Also we were able to spend the 4th with our good friends up at their lake cabin. It was fun to get out of Missoula and Lucie did an incredible job sleeping most of the way there.
Here are some recent pictures of the vegetable garden. Anybody know when you dig up potatoes?

4 comments:
Ohh....! She's getting big already. We just can't get home quick enough. She is SO cute!
Where is the garden? Is it the one by our place?
i kept thinking, "oh man, she's so big now!" until i saw the pictures of her on your bed and then i thought, "oh she's still so tiny!" her toes are so long :)very impressive garden!
and dont think i dont notice the beaver colors in your blogging...
You said that you just couldn't put your camera down while taking pictures of Lucy... I just wanted to say that I know how you feel and I want you to enjoy every moment of it. Kids grow so fast, look at my girls :). I really can't find the words to express how happy I am that you have such an angel.She is too cute :)! I wish you and her all the joy and happiness of the world! I wish you were all here to hug you , guys!
Love,
Lina & family!
Oh I can't wait to see her and hold her! We wont make it to Portland though. So we will see you all on the next trip. Delilah already is saying 'ucie'!Little girl cousins just like Jessie and Crystal, xoxo Aunt Susan
Post a Comment