I should have been a farmer. I love watching stuff grow, especially vegetables (though I don't like to eat very many of them). When we found out Lucie would be born in late May or early June, we knew that we would not be going on a summer project. We love summer projects but hey this is more important. So besides learning how to be parents and doing some admin stuff for Crusade this summer, we were looking for some other things to occupy some time. So we got a plot at the Missoula community garden. We are growing all kinds of stuff. Tonight I picked some spinach for a salad, not so bad that spinach. Here are some pictures taken in early May, just when we were getting stuff in the ground. More flourishing garden pics coming soon and oh ya more pics of Lucie too!


1 comment:
nice looking garden! lets see some pictures of the fruits of all that labor.
Post a Comment