Lucie is doing great. We are having so much fun adjusting to life with a baby. We have settled into distinct roles. Jessie is obviously the feeder and I, Justin am the diaper changer and the charter of all important things. For instance, when Lucie feeds, when she had her diaper changed (and what I find in the diaper) and when Jessie can take some more pain medication. It seems to work. Please join us in praying for her little heart. The doctor said not to be worried at all, but they did detect a faint heart murmur. We have an appointment with a heart specialist next week.
Hey Osters! Congratulations! I love picures of newborns with their pacifiers. The babies always seem so small and the paci's so big! We're so very happy for you. Hey Lucie! We're praying for your little heart - spiritually and physically.
Hi Jess and Justin! Congratulations!!! What a wonderful time in your lives. Aren't babies just the best! We are anxious to meet your sweet little Lucie....I love that name! Kim LeeKwai
Congrats guys! She's beautiful - love the hair! I'm jealous that Justin does diaper duty - how'd you manage that?! :) Happy Father's Day Justin! -Carrie DeGeest
4 comments:
Hey Osters! Congratulations! I love picures of newborns with their pacifiers. The babies always seem so small and the paci's so big! We're so very happy for you. Hey Lucie! We're praying for your little heart - spiritually and physically.
Hi Jess and Justin!
Congratulations!!! What a wonderful time in your lives. Aren't babies just the best! We are anxious to meet your sweet little Lucie....I love that name!
Kim LeeKwai
Congrats guys! She's beautiful - love the hair! I'm jealous that Justin does diaper duty - how'd you manage that?! :) Happy Father's Day Justin!
-Carrie DeGeest
im serious, this baby is WAY WAY CUTE!!!!! she looks so happy :) and you have her in a cute towel, you must have gotten one :)
Post a Comment